Day 1: Arrive at Srinagar Airport
On arrival at the Srinagar airport (on your own), houseboat_srinagar_kashmiryou will be transferred to the houseboat. In the evening enjoy a romantic ‘shikara’ ride (on direct payment basis) gliding on the picturesque Dal Lake. Stay overnight at the houseboat.
Day 2: Gulmarg
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers). Situated 2730 meter above the sea level is a gorgeous hamlet whose beauty reaches its pinnacle during the winters when the region is dressed in balmy snow covers. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. Under favorable weather conditions arrangements for skiing and golf can be made on demand. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 ft and dominates the entire region. Other exciting leisure time activities such as cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to Khilangmarg also can be arranged.
Day 3: Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds) is planned under this Kashmir tour. En-route, visit the saffron field of Pampore; the region is renowned for producing the world’s best saffron. Driving further you will take a little halt at Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive through the pine forests and a gorgeous rural setting to reach Pahalgam. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy stunning views of Lidder Valley. Magnificent view of the mountains can be best explored on feet as you start to take an evening walk in the region following pony trails.
Day 4: Srinagar
Post breakfast on this day set on sightseeing tour of the Mughal Gardens. The elegance in the countenance and behavior of its people is surely inspired by the charm of its quaint environs. Srinagar with its placid lakes, enchanting environs, slumbering houseboats, fascinating Mughal gardens and gorgeous flower-beds appears no less than heavenly. In the city you will be directed to a deluxe houseboat for overnight stay. Floating on Dal Lake in a traditional Shikara take brief pauses to explore Mughal Gardens, Shalimar and Nishat Bagh and Chashme Shahi. Lined with mighty chinar trees, overlooking the scintillating waters of Dal Lake and marked by ornamental fountains, Nishat Bagh sings the saga of impressive Mughal architecture. These gardens in Srinagar are reminders of the zenith of Mughal horticulture, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan is another specimen of that. The graceful garden adorning another side of Dal Lake is a gorgeous panorama embellished with artificial streams, terraced landscape, Mughal pavilions full of emerald hues.
Day 5: Srinagar
In the vicinity visit the hillside templekashmir_tourism_ of Shankaracharya. Built in the 11th Century, the Shiva temple is built of rock stone and overlooks the Dal Lake. Dating back to 200 B.C.E. the temple was demolished and the one which now exists is its reformed version built in 9th century C.E. Rest of the day will be free for leisurely activities such as shopping etc.
Day 6: Departure
Our representative will escort you to Srinagar airport and will make all the arrangements for your convenient journey henceforth. You will thus bid goodbye to the land of eternal beauty, heavenly charm and pious most ideally called ‘The heaven on earth’.
- 3* hotel or Super Deluxe Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in Hotels Mentioned or Similar.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by NON AC Vehicle on Sharing Basis (6 TO 8 MEMBERS) As Per the Group Strength.
- All Meals In Srinagar (Break Fast, Lunch, Dinner) veg
- Accommodations On Twin Sharing Basis & Extra Person Will Be Providing Extra Mattress Only.
- Package starts from Srinagar Airport
- One night stay at Super Deluxe House Boat.
[Note: sikara ride till house boat & back included in package but additional shikara ride at your own cost.]
- Additional / Personal Use of Vehicle in overall tour
- Any Personal Expenses, Room Service and Special Orders, Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages, Porter age, Tips, Phone Calls, Laundry Etc.
- Any Extra Excursions or Sightseeing Apart From the Above-Specified Itinerary.
- Room heater
- Camera Fees Guide Charges.
- Any Incidental and Other Expenses Which Are Not Specified In the Inclusions.
- Gov’ t Service Tax Applicable On Total Billing.
- Excluding airfare
- Entry tickets
- Any shopping and sports activity at your own cost.
- tickets for gondola ride / pony/ heli tickets
Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail