Amazing Ladakh-4Nights & 5days
Day 1: Arrival at Leh Airport
Arrival Leh in the morning and transfer to the hotel. Take complete rest of the day for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft / 3500 mtrs). Overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Sham Valley Sightseeing
After leisurely breakfast visit Hall of Fame, Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians in Spituk monastery), Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Point and Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar rivers). Later return back to hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Day trip to Pangong Lake (approx. 140kms one way)
Morning after breakfast drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. Enroute you will cross Changla Pass, the third highest motorable road in the world. On arrival, explore the Pangong Lake and take lots of picture.
In the late afternoon proceed for your journey back to Leh. Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Day trip to Khardungla Top
Today after breakfast proceed for day excursion to Khardongla pass, which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 Mtrs and has been recorded in the Gunnies Book of World Records. At the top enjoy the nature beauty of snow-capped mountains. In the late afternoon return back to the hotel. Return back to Leh for dinner & Overnight.
Day 5: Departure
Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight for your onward journey.
|Places||Standard Hotel||Deluxe Hotel|
|Leh||Mount Castle/Similar||Ladakh Imperial/Similar|
|Nubra Valley (Hunder)||The Mountain Camp/Similar||De Nubra Camp/Similar|
|Pangong||Himalayan Inn Camp/Similar||Himalayan Wooden Cottage/Similar|
- Transportation in Xylo/Scorpio Non -Ac for 02/04/06 Pax.
- Transportation in 12-Seater Traveler Non -Ac for 08/10/12 Pax.
- Breakfast & Dinner in all Hotels/Camps.
- All Sightseeing spots will be covered as per the itinerary.
- Driver beta/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charges.
- Basic First aid kit
- GST-Goods & service Tax-5%
- Airfare, Train Charges
- Any Personnel shopping done during the tour.
- Oxygen Cylinder/Heater charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- All guests (Above 02 Yrs) has to pay Ladakh Environment Fee which is chargeable @ INR 600/- Per Pax & same can be either included in package or client can pay on the day of arrival.
- Monastery Fees, Tips, Laundry, any eatable other than the meals provided in the tour.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour cost included please consider it out of the package.
- Mineral Water, food during train journey.
- At Hill Stations A/c is not required due to low temperature. AC on demands @ Rs 7/- per Km (SUV’s) and Rs 10/- per Km (TT) will be collected by the driver directly.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability
- Only Postpaid connection (Airtel/BSNL) will work at Leh.
- No Electricity at Nubra, Pangong, Sarchu, Jispa, Keylong & Tsomoriri so Camps are operated through generators which provide electricity only from 7pm to 11pm. During this time you can charge your cameras/mobile phone/power banks.
- Only Veg meal will be available at Nubra, Pangong Sarchu, Jispa, Keylong & Tsomoriri
- To avoid high altitude sickness Diamox tablet can be taken prior coming to Leh but only after consulting with your doctor.
- Once you land in Leh Kindly wear jacket to avoid high altitude sickness.
Terms & Conditions:
- Transportation as per the itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon the concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Holiday Excel reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)- , we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Holiday Excel will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh or any other place due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail