Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Port Blair – Havelock Island
After breakfast, proceed to Portblair Harbour to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). On arrival at Havelock Jetty, Transfer to Hotel. After rest proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beaches on the Islands. The beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Overnight at Havelock Island.
Day 3: Havelock Island –Trip to Elephanta Beach | Havelock- Port Blair
After breakfast enjoy tour to Elephant Beach, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home). Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. Enjoy complementary Snorkelling. In the afternoon board a ferry to Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair Harbour get a pick up and then drop at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort.
Day 4: Excursion North Bay (Coral Island), Ross Island & Back
After breakfast, embark on a daylong 02 island cruise (Ross Island & North Bay Island). Ross Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime and now stands as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. North Bay (Coral Island) offers beautiful scenic view of open sea and provides lifetime experience of Snorkelling (Optional) and view of colourful rare corals and underwater marine life through glass bottom boats. Return back to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel/Resort.
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast drop at Port Blair airport & return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
|Number of Pax Traveling Together|
|02 Pax||04 Pax||06 Pax||Ex. Bed|
What Included in Fees
- Transportation in Traveler/Scorpio Non -Ac.
- Breakfast & Dinner in all Hotels.
- All Sightseeing spots will be covered.
- Driver beta/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charges.
- All applicable tax.
- Basic First aid kit
- Pick up & Drop from Leh Airport by Eco (As Tempo is not allowed at Leh Airport).
What NOT included in Fees
- Airfare, Train Charges
- Any Personnel shopping done during the tour.
- Oxygen Cylinder/Heater charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- All guests (Above 02 Yrs) has to pay Ladakh Environment Fee which is chargeable @ INR 600/- Per Pax & same can be either included in package or client can pay on the day of arrival.
- Monastery Fees, Tips, Laundry, any eatable other than the meals provided in the tour.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour cost included please consider it out of the package.
- Mineral Water, food during train journey.
Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail