06 NIGHTS 07 DAYS KASHMIR TRIP
DAY 01 / ARRIVE SRINAGAR
Arrive Srinagar, where you will be met upon arrival and transferred to your Houseboat. This afternoon enjoy a shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating vegetable gardens etc. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at the Houseboat in Dal Lake in Srinagar.
DAY 02 / SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM (94 KMS / APPROX 03 HRS)
Today after an early breakfast leave for Pahalgam, the Valley of Shepherds via Srinagar. Drive through saffron fields; visit Awantipura ruins of an 1100 yr old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the pine forest and along the Lidder River. Arrive Pahalgam and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
DAY 03 / IN PAHALGAM
Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra & Betab valley, Located on the way to Chandanwari, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name! Earlier known as Hajan Valley, after the release of the movie, it was renamed as major part of the movie was shot here.Post lunch proceed for trip to Aru Valley – Aru Valley is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river. Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
DAY 04 / PAHALGAM – GULMARG (140 KMS / APPROX 04 HRS)
Today after breakfast enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 mts above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows; it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrive Gulmarg and transfer to hotel. Enjoy a Gondola ride (Gandola ride is subject to weather conditions) to Khilanmarg (1st Phase) for a breathtaking view of Nanga Parbat. One can opt for gondola cable car ride for 2nd level too on direct payment basis, subject to availability and weather conditions .Thereafter time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 05 / GULMARG – SRINAGAR (55KMS / APPROX 2 HRS)
After breakfast, proceed for Srinagar. On arrival check into your hotel. Later proceed for half day Srinagar sightseeing covering the famous Mughal Gardens Nishat Bagh, Abode of Pleasure on the shore of the Dal lake, Shalimar Abode of Love built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. Also visit Shankracharya Temple (243 steps). Rest of the day free for shopping on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06 / EXCURSION – SONMARG (83 KMS / APPROX 02 HRS).
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonmarg (Golden Meadow). Sonmarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). While returning back to Srinagar visit Manasbal Lake (Yet another mesmerizing Lake of the Valley) and Kheer Bhawani Temple, the most important temple for the followers of Historical Vedic Religion in Kashmir, known as the Kashmiri Pandits. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 07 / DEPARTURE FROM SRINAGAR
Today after breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport to board the return flight with Happy Memories!
- 3* hotel or Super Deluxe Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in Hotels Mentioned or Similar.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by NON AC Vehicle on Sharing Basis (6 TO 8 MEMBERS) As Per the Group Strength.
- All Meals In Srinagar (Break Fast, Lunch, Dinner) veg
- Accommodations On Twin Sharing Basis & Extra Person Will Be Providing Extra Mattress Only.
- Package starts from Srinagar Airport
- One night stay at Super Deluxe House Boat.
[Note: sikara ride till house boat & back included in package but additional shikara ride at your own cost.]
- Additional / Personal Use of Vehicle in overall tour
- Any Personal Expenses, Room Service and Special Orders, Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages, Porter age, Tips, Phone Calls, Laundry Etc.
- Any Extra Excursions or Sightseeing Apart From the Above-Specified Itinerary.
- Room heater
- Camera Fees Guide Charges.
- Any Incidental and Other Expenses Which Are Not Specified In the Inclusions.
- Gov’ t Service Tax Applicable On Total Billing.
- Excluding airfare
- Entry tickets
- Any shopping and sports activity at your own cost.
- tickets for gondola ride / pony/ heli tickets
Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail