AY 1: PICK UP FROM AIRPORT, CITY TOUR AND SOUND AND LIGHT SHOW
Our representative will receive you at Veer Saverkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places.
Samudrika Museum: It is run by the Indian Navy. The museum has seven sections presenting Geographical information, Marine life, Archaeology and people of Andaman. It has a good collection of shells, corals and a few colorful fishes.
Anthropological Museum: It was started in the year 1975-76. It illustrates the four Negrioto Tribes of the Andamanese viz; the Jarawas, Sentinels, Great Andamanese, the Onges and two Mongoloid tribes of the Nicobar Viz; the Nicobariese and the Shompens. It not only describes the life style of the nomadic tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Island but also defines their stage by stage development till the present age. The articles on display are the various handicrafts, tools, weapons, arts and crafts, and photographs etc.
Chatham Saw Mill: It is one of the oldest and largest Saw Mill in Asia lying on the tiny island connected by a bridge over a stretch of sea-water. It was set up in1883. It is owned by the government. It is still using the machinery set up initially by the British for wood processing. It was targeted by the invading Japanese forces in March 1942.
Fisheries Museum: It has 350 different species of marine life. The different kinds of marine life on display have been collected from the Bay of Bengal and the Indo-Pacific Ocean. It is situated adjacent to the Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, Port Blair.
Cellular Jail: This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
Sound & Light Show: At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
DAY 2: NORTH BAY AND ROSS ISLAND
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
DAY 3: DAY TRIP TO HAVELOCK (57KMS)
In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to find a restaurant for breakfast (if you didn’t had it already) and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach.
In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE FROM PORT BLAIR
Check out and pick up from the hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport / Harbour for your onward journey, carrying wonderful memories.
Package Cost Includes:
- Accommodation in well-appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double/Triple sharing basis.
- Buffet/fixed menu meals as mentioned.
- Vehicle: Ertiga/Scorpio/Xylo/Tavera.
- All Transportation for airport/ hotel/ Jetty & 1 Ac Vehicle at Port Blair & Havelock & Neil Island strictly as per itinerary. It will be strictly as per itinerary & will change every day and sector wise. (Xylo/Scorpio/Ertiga)
- Private Cruise tickets (Base Category/Subject to availability) between Port Blair, Havelock Island & Neil Island.
- All entry permits, entry tickets to all sight-seeing points, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Elephanta beach without Snorkeling.
- For all surface transfers & sightseeingMentioned Vehicle will be provided for the above-mentioned places.
- Cars are rented for local city use unless otherwise agreed and the Service is limited till 7 PM.
- If the car is used between 7.00 pm to 6.00 am additional (As applicable) would be charged directly from the client (Except in case of Hartal/Medical Emergency). Additional Chauffeur charges applicable.
- All applicable Hotel taxes (GST Extra on total billing if Invoice required).
Package Cost Excludes:
- Any meals other than those mentioned above will be cost extra.
- Any Train fare or Airfare.
- Other transportation that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other charges like portage at the airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, wine, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any other services apart from those above mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 12:00 Hrs
- Check-out time is until 08:00 Hrs
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- BSNL, Airtel and Vodafone are the three main mobile networks in Andaman.
- Ferry services are subjected to weather condition. Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Monday closed: Baratang, Jolly buoy, City sightseeing, Cellular Jail & Museums. Only Light & Sound Show will be open.
- Wednesday Closed: Ross Island & sports activities at North Bay Island
- The Number Of Vehicles In The Islands Are Less Compared To Number Of Tourist Hence Request Your Cooperation In Case Of Delay Report To The Concerned Person.
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Transportation as per the itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified in case required. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon the concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Holiday Excel reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot), we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail