DAY 1: PICK UP FROM AIRPORT, CARBYN’S COVE BEACH, CELLULAR JAIL AND SOUND AND LIGHT SHOW
Our representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places.
Corbyns’ Cove Beach: The Corbyns’ Cove, is a serene and unspoiled soft sandy beach, set in picturesque background of lush green coconut palms and pleasant blue sea. The main attractions of this beach are the inviting water sports. The Corbyns’ Cove beach, situated 8 kms from the City centre is the closest Beach from the city. This coconut- palm fringed beach, is ideal for swimming and sun bathing.
Cellular Jail: This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
Sound & Light Show: At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
DAY 2: ONWARD JOURNEY TO HAVELOCK & RADHANAGAR BEACH
In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will escort you to the Hotel for checkin process. After checkin proceed to Radhanagar Beach, the best and famous beach of Andaman Islands. You can go for swimming or can enjoy the beautiful place.
DAY 3: ELEPHANTA BEACH
Morning proceed to Havelock jetty to catch boat to Elephanta beach, the best place for doing snorkeling and water sports activities.
After returning rest of theday free at leisure.
DAY 4: DEPART FROM HAVELOCK AND ONWARD JOURNEY TO NEIL ISLAND.
Check out from the hotel, move towards the Harbor to board a ferry which will take you to Neil Island. At the harbor our representative will receive you and will escort you to the hotel/resort.
Neil Island:This Island is apparently named after James George Smith Neill, a British soldier responsible for several war crimes during the suppression of the1857 Mutiny. There is a lone jetty at Bharathpur, which serves as the only entry–exit point of the island.
DAY 5: NEIL ISLAND TOUR AND RETURN TO PORT BLAIR
Our representative will escort you to the siteseeing tour of Neil Island, which will include Bharatpur Beach, Sitapur Beach, Laxshmanpur Beach and Natural Bridge like structure called Hawda Bridge by locals.
In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
DAY 6: NORTH BAY AND ROSS ISLAND
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
DAY 7: DEPARTURE FROM PORT BLAIR
Check out and pick up from the hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport / Harbour for your onward journey, carrying wonderful memories.
Package Cost Includes:
- Accommodation in well-appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double/Triple sharing basis.
- Buffet/fixed menu meals as mentioned.
- Vehicle: Ertiga/Scorpio/Xylo/Tavera.
- All Transportation for airport/ hotel/ Jetty & 1 Ac Vehicle at Port Blair & Havelock & Neil Island strictly as per itinerary. It will be strictly as per itinerary & will change every day and sector wise. (Xylo/Scorpio/Ertiga)
- Private Cruise tickets (Base Category/Subject to availability) between Port Blair, Havelock Island & Neil Island.
- All entry permits, entry tickets to all sight-seeing points, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Elephanta beach without Snorkeling.
- For all surface transfers & sightseeingMentioned Vehicle will be provided for the above-mentioned places.
- Cars are rented for local city use unless otherwise agreed and the Service is limited till 7 PM.
- If the car is used between 7.00 pm to 6.00 am additional (As applicable) would be charged directly from the client (Except in case of Hartal/Medical Emergency). Additional Chauffeur charges applicable.
- All applicable Hotel taxes (GST Extra on total billing if Invoice required).
Package Cost Excludes:
- Any meals other than those mentioned above will be cost extra.
- Any Train fare or Airfare.
- Other transportation that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other charges like portage at the airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, wine, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any other services apart from those above mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 12:00 Hrs
- Check-out time is until 08:00 Hrs
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- BSNL, Airtel and Vodafone are the three main mobile networks in Andaman.
- Ferry services are subjected to weather condition. Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Monday closed: Baratang, Jolly buoy, City sightseeing, Cellular Jail & Museums. Only Light & Sound Show will be open.
- Wednesday Closed: Ross Island & sports activities at North Bay Island
- The Number Of Vehicles In The Islands Are Less Compared To Number Of Tourist Hence Request Your Cooperation In Case Of Delay Report To The Concerned Person.
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Transportation as per the itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified in case required. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon the concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Holiday Excel reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot), we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail