Discover Of Ladakh Tour Package
Day 1: Arrival at Leh Airport
Arrival Leh in the morning and transfer to the hotel. Take complete rest of the day for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft / 3500 mtrs). Overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Sham Valley Sightseeing
After leisurely breakfast visit Hall of Fame, Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians in Spituk monastery), Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Point and Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar rivers). Later return back to hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Leh – Nubra Valley (Hunder) via Khardungla
Post breakfast embark on a mesmerizing drive to the Nubra Valley which is 125 kilometers approx from Leh. On the way to Nubra Valley, cross the Khardungla pass which is 18360 ft. above the sea level and is the highest motorable pass in the world. In the afternoon, visit the Diskit and Hunder Monasteries and also the White Sand Dunes. Enjoy a camel safari on the double humped camels (on direct expense) which are found only in the Nubra Valley as far as India as concerned. Overnight at deluxe camp/hotel.
Day 4: Hunder (Nubra Valley)-Leh
Today after breakfast, start driving towards Leh. On arrival check in to the hotel and relax. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Leh – Pangong Lake (150 kms. approx)
Early departure for Pangong Lake (approx. 150 kms, located on the Indo China Border), via Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). After full day of sightseeing around the lake. Later on check-in at fixed tented camp/ cottage. Overnight stay at Pangong.
Day 6: Pangong-Leh
After breakfast, leave Pangong / Tangtse and retrace the Leh route across Chang-la. Upon reaching Karu, Rest of the time is kept free. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7: (Leh – Hemis / Thiksey/ Shey/3 Idiot School/ Sindhu Ghat-Leh)
This day, enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of the city and visit the famous monasteries and palaces there. This day you will be taken to the Hemis Monastery, Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery, 3 idiot school and Sindhu Ghat. Return back to the hotel after the daylong excursion for leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8: Drop to Leh Airport.
Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.
- Accommodation at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary
- 05 Nights stay in Leh on Twin basis
- 01 Night stay in Nubra on Twin basis
- 01 Night stay in Pangong on Twin basis
- Meals as per the package
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private Non ac Xylo/Scorpio (Max. 6 Pax) as per the itinerary
- Inclusive of all taxes except GST-5%
- Goods & Service Tax (GST)-5%
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees to Monasteries/ Monuments/Parks/etc & Guide charges
- Still camera/ video camera charges/Travel insurance
- Heater charges/Oxygen cylinder
- Inner line permits-Red cross Fee, Wild life fee, Environmental fee-Rs. 600 per person
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- At Hill Stations A/c is not required due to low temperature. AC on demands @ Rs 7/- per Km (SUV’s) and Rs 10/- per Km (TT) will be collected by the driver directly.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability
- Only Postpaid connection (Airtel/BSNL) will work at Leh.
- No Electricity at Nubra, Pangong, Sarchu, Jispa, Keylong & Tsomoriri so Camps are operated through generators which provide electricity only from 7pm to 11pm. During this time you can charge your cameras/mobile phone/power banks.
- Only Veg meal will be available at Nubra, Pangong Sarchu, Jispa, Keylong & Tsomoriri
- To avoid high altitude sickness Diamox tablet can be taken prior coming to Leh but only after consulting with your doctor.
- Once you land in Leh Kindly wear jacket to avoid high altitude sickness.
Terms & Conditions:
- Transportation as per the itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon the concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Holiday Excel reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)- , we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Holiday Excel will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh or any other place due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail