02 NIGHT PORT BLAIR | 01 NIGHT HAVELOCK | 01 NIGHT NEIL ISLAND
Day 1 : Arrival at Port Blair Airport
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel.
Day 2 : Port Blair – Neil Island
After breakfast, proceed to Port Blair Harbour to board cruise connecting to Neil Island. On arrival at Neil Island jetty transfer to hotel. Post check, visit Sitapur viewpoint. Then go to Bharatpur Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Andaman. You can take a ride in a glass bottomed boat to see under water corals and marine life (Optional – extra cost). Late afternoon visit the Laxmanpur Beach 2 to view the natural coral bridge and also go to Laxmanpu rBeach1 to view the sunset. Evening free or at own. Overnight in Neil Island.
Day 3 : Neil Island – Havelock Island
Early morning, proceed to Neil Island jetty to board cruise connecting to Havelock Island On arrival at Havelock Jetty, Transfer to Hotel. After rest proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands. The beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Overnight at Havelock Island.
Day 4: Havelock Island –Trip to Elephanta Beach | Havelock- Port Blair
After breakfast enjoy tour to Elephant Beach, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home). Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. Enjoy complementary Snorkelling. In the afternoon board a ferry to Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair Harbour get a pick up and then drop at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort.
Day 5 : Departure
After breakfast drop at Port Blair airport & return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
Package Cost Includes:
- Accommodation in well-appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double/Triple sharing basis.
- Buffet/fixed menu meals as mentioned.
- Vehicle: Ertiga/Scorpio/Xylo/Tavera.
- All Transportation for airport/ hotel/ Jetty & 1 Ac Vehicle at Port Blair & Havelock & Neil Island strictly as per itinerary. It will be strictly as per itinerary & will change every day and sector wise. (Xylo/Scorpio/Ertiga)
- Private Cruise tickets (Base Category/Subject to availability) between Port Blair, Havelock Island & Neil Island.
- All entry permits, entry tickets to all sight-seeing points, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Elephanta beach without Snorkeling.
- For all surface transfers & sightseeingMentioned Vehicle will be provided for the above-mentioned places.
- Cars are rented for local city use unless otherwise agreed and the Service is limited till 7 PM.
- If the car is used between 7.00 pm to 6.00 am additional (As applicable) would be charged directly from the client (Except in case of Hartal/Medical Emergency). Additional Chauffeur charges applicable.
- All applicable Hotel taxes (GST Extra on total billing if Invoice required).
Package Cost Excludes:
- Any meals other than those mentioned above will be cost extra.
- Any Train fare or Airfare.
- Other transportation that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other charges like portage at the airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, wine, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any other services apart from those above mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 12:00 Hrs
- Check-out time is until 08:00 Hrs
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- BSNL, Airtel and Vodafone are the three main mobile networks in Andaman.
- Ferry services are subjected to weather condition. Class of ferry and timings is subjected to availability at the time of confirmation only.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Monday closed: Baratang, Jolly buoy, City sightseeing, Cellular Jail & Museums. Only Light & Sound Show will be open.
- Wednesday Closed: Ross Island & sports activities at North Bay Island
- The Number Of Vehicles In The Islands Are Less Compared To Number Of Tourist Hence Request Your Cooperation In Case Of Delay Report To The Concerned Person.
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Transportation as per the itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified in case required. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon the concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Holiday Excel reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot), we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail