Tour Start Date: Batch-1: 10th Jul 2019 to 20th Jul 2019
Duration: 11 Days (Ex-Srinagar & Return from Manali)
Max Group Size: 20 Adults
Route: Srinagar- Kargil- Leh-Turtuk-Leh-Pangong-Hanle-Tsomoriri-Sarchu-Jispa-Manali
- Royal Enfield 500cc Bikes with Petrol for Entire route.
- Riding Gears (Helmet, Gloves) for Riders & Pillion.
- Max Two times repair of clutch wire, break wire, Puncture per bike is included (any other damage during the usage is recoverable from participant or organization at actual)
- MAP Meal plan – Breakfast & Dinner for entire journey.
- Mechanic with Back up vehicle for entire route.
- Permissions, Entry Fees, Inner Line Permits, Wild Life Charges etc.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in Hotels/ Camps during entire trip
- One leader all the way to manage logistics
- Ladakhi Expertise to Guide.
- First Aid/ Oxygen Cylinder with backup
- Fuel Cost for the circuit as specified.
- Bonfire at Nubra Valley (depends on weather condition)
- Pick up from Srinagar Airport by 04 Non ac Tavera
- Transfers from Jispa- Manali by Non ac Tempo Traveller
- Food during train/ Volvo journey
- Monastery Fees, Personal expenses, Tips, Mineral Water etc.
- In case of Part replacement or any repair of the bike the cost to be borne by participant. Any accidental damage cost will be borne by participant.
- Airfare/ Train fare
- Anything not mentioned in the included list consider it to be out of package
- Journey to Delhi and return
- Local transfers in Delhi Airport/ Railway station.
|1||7-Jul||Arrive at Srinagar|
|On arrival at Srinagar, get transferred to Hotel. On arrival check in to the hotel and relax. Later on we meet us with backup vehicle at our hotel. Backup vehicle will be pickup truck. Get hold of Bikes (For Rented). Dinner & Overnight stay at Srinagar.|
|Kargil is zonal army headquarters. We see lot of army establishments as we move along towards Drass. Drass has War memorial which is a MUST visit place. Crossing Zojila pass is a tough task because of its road condition but once we cross that, route to Leh is good. Overnight stay at Kargil.|
|After Breakfast we start our journey towards Leh. We will visit Lamayuru the oldest monastery in Ladakh and Mulbek, the rock carved Buddha statue on the way. Also visit Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus river), Magnetic hill. Overnight stay at Leh|
|4||10-Jul||Leh: Day at Leisure/ Maintenance:|
|The morning is at leisure for rest & acclimatization after the long journey. Maintenance of bikes. Afternoon visits Shanti Stupa. Overnight at Leh Hotel.|
|5||11-Jul||Leh – Khardungla top – Nubra Valley (Turtuk) (230 km/8 hrs)|
|Khardung La is 18000+ Motorable pass. Driving this pass is tougher than the world highest pass as the gradient is tougher. Roads except near pass are in much better condition than what we encounter daily around our home town. Overnight stay at Turtuk|
|6||12-Jul||Turtuk-Hunder-Leh (230 Kms/8 Hrs)|
|Today after breakfast start your journey back to Leh. Enroute visit Hunder-White sand Dunes. Overnight stay at Leh.|
|7||13-Jul||Leh-Changla pass-Pangong (150 Kms/6 hrs )|
|Ride from Leh to Pangong Tso via Changla pass. Overnight stay at Pangong.|
|8||14-Jul||Pangong- Hanle(180 km/ 7 hrs)|
|After the Breakfast, ride along the lake towards Hanley via Maan Merak and Chushul village. Hanley consists of approximately 400 families. The village has been opened recently for the domestic tourist. Overnight stay in Hanley Homestay.|
|9||15-Jul||Hanle-Tsomoriri (180 Kms/ 6-7 hrs)|
|After breakfast start for another mind boggling stretch, it may be most scenic one of your lifetime. You will pass across tiny lakes & villages of Nyoma, Mahe & Sumdo before arriving at lake side camps of Tsomoriri. Overnight stay at Tsomoriri.|
|Today you will proceed to Sarchu via Tsokar- Moore Plains before finally arriving at Sarchu. You can pay homage at Karzok Monastery before starting your return Trip. Overnight stay at Sarchu.|
|11||17-Jul||Sarchu-Jispa (90 Kms)- Manali (150 kms)|
|Today after breakfast check out and ride till Jispa. Bike deposit – Participants with rented bikes will hand over their bikes at Jispa. At Jispa, we will continue our journey by TT which will drop us at Manali Hotel. TOUR CONCLUDES HERE|
|Place||Hotel Name- Standard||Nights|
|Leh||Hotel Mount Castle||3|
|Turtuk||Kharmang Guest House||1|
|Hanle||Padma Home Stay||1|
For Rider & Pillion – Rs. 35900 X 2=Rs. 71800 for 2 Persons
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with the booking only after we receive confirmation your end.
- Package cost is valid if 20 adults are traveling together
- In case rooms are not available in the hotels mentioned, we will provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability
- Only Postpaid connection (Airtel/BSNL) will work at Leh.
- No Electricity at Nubra, Pangong, Sarchu, Jispa, Keylong & Tsomoriri so Camps are operated through generators which provide electricity only from 7pm to 11pm. During this time you can charge your cameras/mobile phone/power banks.
- Only Veg meal will be available at Nubra, Pangong Sarchu, Jispa, Keylong & Tsomoriri
- To avoid high altitude sickness Diamox tablet can be taken prior coming to Leh but only after consulting with your doctor.
- Once you land in Leh Kindly wear jacket to avoid high altitude sickness.
WHAT TO PACK
Going on a bike trip is like hard-core backpacking through the roughest of mountains. It is adventure trip to ladakh which needs packing to be light yet all the basic requirements need to be carried along.
- Valid photo identity proofs and not to forget your driving license.
- One or two leather jackets are a must to glide through wind and beat the breeze.
- Carry sweatshirts, tees, jeans, shorts, shirts, tracks, inner-wear, socks, towels, handkerchiefs, and other clothing items that you may feel necessary.
- Carrying an extra pair of sturdy trekking shoes or leather boots will keep you away from cold feet.
- Match your shoes with an extra pair of gloves.
- Riding goggles to protect your eyes.
- It is a must to carry a first-aid kit for yourself
- You’ll be equipped with GPS for sure but then carry a physical map for better navigation and clear routes.
- Charger, power banks, Bluetooth headset, batteries for backup, etc. are few other necessities to carry.
- Keep a torch with you, even if you think you don’t need it. You never know when a need may arise.
- A good-quality camera would be a necessity too to capture the breathtaking landscapes.
- Carry a Swiss Army Knife for self-defense since traveling on a bike increases the level of danger automatically.
- Carry basic toiletries of toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo sachets (to save a little space and easy disposability), face wash, liquid soap, moisturizer, cold creams, etc.
- Last but not the least, carry loads of sunscreen with maximum SPF to protect your skin from direct sunlight.
It is believed that rules are meant to be broken and some of you may get the feeling of “your life, your rules” but then it is not at all advised to go on a bike trip with a wrong attitude.
- Breaking the rules on one of the most dangerous and highest motorable roads can be dangerous as death itself. Hence, for your own sake and safety, abide by the rules and follow them wisely.
- If you’re taking the route of Manali to Leh, it is recommended to carry extra jars of petrol apart from the full tanks as there are only two petrol pumps on this route. On the contrary, the route from Srinagar to Leh has plenty of petrol pumps.
- It is advisable that you learn how to change a bike tyre in case your bike suffers any punctures. For the rest of the times, one can find many mechanics along the way on both the routes.
- Carry necessary medicines with you in case you, your partner, or your friends with whom you’re traveling suffer from altitude sickness.
- It is important to note that Leh only has connectivity from the leading operators of Airtel & BSNL. Riders who don’t have these connections do not have any other choice other than standing in the long queues of over-crowded STD booths or getting a connection from one of the above mentioned operators.
- Though there are several ATMs at Leh, carry enough cash with you as the ATM you’ll find on Manali to Leh route is at Keylong.
Terms & Conditions:
- Transportation as per the itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon the concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Holiday Excel reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)- , we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Holiday Excel will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh or any other place due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of Rs 10000.00 Per Person
- From the booking till 30 days of departure: 30% of the package cost
- From 29 to 15 days of departure: 50% of the package cost
- From 14 to 10 days of the departure: 75% of the package cost
- Less than 10 days of departure: 100% of the package cost
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible effort to minimize the cancellation charges
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 working days
- 30% advance payment should be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid 15 days before commencement of the services.
- However, the company reserves the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time remaining for the commencement of the services.
- Apart from the above all the bookings commencing during peak season a 100% advance has to be paid to us on confirmation.
- As per government policy, please carry any copy of photo identity proof of the guest for the security reason. Also note that if the guest is non-residential Indian please carry the passport copy (must).
What Included in Fees
- Transportation in Traveler/Scorpio Non -Ac.
- Breakfast & Dinner in all Hotels.
- All Sightseeing spots will be covered.
- Driver beta/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charges.
- All applicable tax.
- Basic First aid kit
- Pick up & Drop from Leh Airport by Eco (As Tempo is not allowed at Leh Airport).
What NOT included in Fees
- Airfare, Train Charges
- Any Personnel shopping done during the tour.
- Oxygen Cylinder/Heater charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- All guests (Above 02 Yrs) has to pay Ladakh Environment Fee which is chargeable @ INR 600/- Per Pax & same can be either included in package or client can pay on the day of arrival.
- Monastery Fees, Tips, Laundry, any eatable other than the meals provided in the tour.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour cost included please consider it out of the package.
- Mineral Water, food during train journey.
Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail